Mission Reunion! One of my good friends from Panama, Yarixa came in and so what better reason than that to go out to dinner!? My ex-mission companion Michelle got us all together and we had a great time! I really missed hanging out with Michelle and it was super fun to see Yarixa!! Thanks for a fun night :)
On to our house.. some random pics of our tiny backyard garden. Since we will be leaving soon we only used one planter box and some of the outside dirt to plant some peas, our artichoke came back from last year and some tomatos. Also our strawberries are doing great!! Maybe we will get a handfull this year!! Yea!
I have just had a great time watching the flowers in the front yard bloom :) Here is a pic of one of my favorite flowers this year.
While I was taking pics my hot hubby was out mowing the lawn in his aviator glasses. I also caught him singing while mowing the back lawn :) Love you!
Our Front yard. I'm going to miss this place!
No comments:
Post a Comment