Here it is.. my buddah belly! I hate that when I gain weight it all goes to my face. Anyway...for my future reference... as of this pic I am 20 weeks, gained 8 lbs (I swear 2 of those are in my cheeks! haha), my feet have started swelling up due to the humidity and my energy is coming back! 2nd trimester is going great!!
She's growing! Also this week I have really started to feel her kicking off and on.. fun fun!
4 comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you to have this little girl :) Do you have your anatomy ultrasound soon?
Wow, Morgs, you look great! I love that budha belly. Glad to hear 2nd trimester is going better for you. Morning sickness is no fun. :(
What a cute belly!! Glad you are in your feelin' good 2nd trimester!!
I was hoping to see your cute preggo profile!!! I am so excited for you guys! You deserve all the happiness those crazy little bundles bring! BTW, I love Domo!
Post a Comment