This is what Danny has been up to. His Study Board is his new BFF.. Little crazy huh!? And I love that he hands it to me to "quiz" him on it.. hm.. where to start?!
I made some ginger-molasses cookies for Danny's study group. Some with choc chips :) They were DELICIOUS!
Blooms of the Spring... These are Danny's Favorite xoxo
I LOVE these FLOWER BUSHES!! Aren't they so cool! I've seen them in a few different colors: Purple, Pink, & White. I love flowers!
Up Close view of the flowers on the Flower Bush.. sorry don't know the name of it.
And Last but not least... Here's what I found posted in our building. Yep that's 25k for a parking spot in our building. Welcome to DC!
1 comment:
haha love that post morgs! i'm sad that we are going to miss you guys when you come out here to bean town- you have to go to {Sweets} it's this adorable little bakery that you would appreciate. And of course you'll hit up {Mikes} in the North End. You and Danny are welcome to come stay with us in cali any time!!
Post a Comment